CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME & ULNAR NERVE PAIN RELIEF Perfect Amount of Wrist Support and Wrist Compression to Keep Your Wrist Joints Pain Free
Fits Both Left and Right Hands – Unisex Design
Don’t Wait, Get Relief Today – Add to Cart
- Painful Wrists, Hands or Forearms
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, RSI Ulna Nerve Pain
- Injury Protection and Stability
- Reduce Stress and Fatigue
- Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Psoriatic, Osteoporosis, Tendonitis
GET THE PERFECT FIT New Smart Design, With Wrist Straps Can be Cut to Desired Length, So You Get the Most Comfortable Fit for Your Wrist and Forearm Every Time
Please See Images for Brace Measurements
SMALL: Brace Length 7 ½ Inches – Max. Forearm Circumference 10 Inches
LARGE: Brace Length 8 ½ Inches – Max. Forearm Circumference 13 Inches
- Remove Splint
- Hand Wash in Warm Water with Small Amount of Soap
- Air Dry ONLY
Make Sure to See All Armstrong Amerika's Pain-Relieving Products
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
The big advantage we have over the large "corporate" companies out there is our size. We really do care about you.
Our customer service is simply the best because you are dealing with the founders of the company, every question, every comment, occasional complaint or query goes to Matt or myself. The two people that care most about you, because we know that you are our priority and the reason we started this journey.
A FEW MORE REASONS WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE DEALING WITH US
- Unbeatable pain relief and product knowlegde, we know whats helps and what doesn't
- We only sell premium products which meet the highest of expectations.
- We have a lot of pride in our quality control and we make it our mission that each of our customers receive the best products available on the market
- Safe & secure ordering system
- Competitive prices
- Compassionate, knowledgeable and professional support
- Lots of satisfied & happy customers
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
All orders are processed and shipped the next business day
- High rate of return customers, so we must be doing something right :)